The first and only liquid iron food supplement in spray form for oral absorption!
Iron is an indispensable mineral. It is an important component of haemoglobin, a component of red blood cells. Red blood cells carry oxygen from the lungs to the tissues of all body parts and are therefore of great importance to the body. Iron helps in the normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin and is good for normal oxygen transport in the body.
Iron also contributes to the production of cells and tissues and supports the immune system. It also activates your natural energy in the body and can help reduce the lack of energy. And thus contributes to extra energy for fatigue / fatigue.
If you do not get enough iron from the diet, an iron supplement may be advisable.
Unfortunately, the (after)taste of the iron supplements in pill form is generally experienced as unpleasant. However, this does not apply to the NUTURA® VitaFerrum™ iron spray, which has a nice mint taste. Nor does this spray cause gastrointestinal disorders that sometimes occur with iron supplements in pill form.
Some of the specific advantages of NUTURA® VitaFerrum™ compared to the classic (pill) iron supplements are:
• It has a much higher absorption level.
• The bioavailability is 2 to 3 times higher than other iron sources.
• It does not adversely affect the bioavailability of other iron sources/minerals.
• It has a longer and more stable shelf life.
• It does not pose any risk of iron overload and is particularly safe.
• It does not give the stomach and intestinal disorders known from iron tablets.
• It does not give any iron (after)taste.
Contains a.o.: Iron (Ferrazone™- sodium feredetate).
Ingredients / Amounts
Per daily dose (=12 sprays)
Iron - Ferrazone™ (sodium feredetate)
* RI not established ** RI=Reference Intake (former RDA)